Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hating Life: an outline

One: Important decisions to make
A: The job that pays a lot for very little work OR the job that doesn't pay well, that has a costly commute, and is essential to my future.
B: Replace the old OR start anew OR do without.


Two: Family life
A: I wish my mom was happy.
B: I wish my sister didn't have to carry all of these burdens.
C: Extended family are the scum of the earth. Sometimes I forget that we're related.
D: Joey has really been manning up lately, but I wish he had some time to sleep.


Three: Food
A: Candy is hardly dinner. Now my tongue hurts.
B: I really need to go grocery shopping.
C: Paprika, why are you expensive?
D: People might not want to come to my house for potlucks, because there is kind of a possibility that they will be gunned down.


Four: Woes of spring
A: Seriously ladies, leggings under shorts looks really trashy.
B: Too many people outside.
C: If your dog wasn't friendly last spring, chances are, he's still not friendly.
D: Lessons from the ghetto: warmer weather = more violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment