Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is that what they call it, "the well"?

Last night was rejuvenating. Reboot. Levels of patience and determination have been restored. There are four particular voids that need filling. I will address them in candy code:

1 - Mounds - By far, the most crushing. There is nothing I can do about this. That doesn't make me feel any less guilty.

2 - Reese's - It will eventually work itself out, but it will take months. It's not just the combination of chocolate and peanut butter turning my stomach.

3 - Nerds - I am most content with solitude and seclusion, but branching out is probably the healthiest method, I guess.

4 - Airheads - I've run out of options. Could use some new recruits. I don't have the time or need for that. All I have is a lingering slight interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment