Sunday, January 9, 2011

I got Fantastic Mr. Fox for Christmas. I did not want it. The Road is on Showtime right now. Yesterday I went to a hash, where I saw the largest pile of Chex Mix bags that I have ever seen. Jersey Shore is not safe. But, I love Snooki. This is kind of like that day when I went a hockey game and later went out to a Caribbean restaurant. Annnd, had a waitress named Alexis. What the balls.

My Best friend is in Seattle and rightfully thinks I am retarded.

When you say "je suis une bĂȘte sauvage," be careful. I have a welt on my spine and it could have come from one of three scenarios. But, I guess I will never know the truth. Pretty sure I know the truth.

Fifteen minutes isn't long enough. Viggo Mortensen is fine speciMAN. Some things you hang on to, and others you let go. Spice of life, spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment