Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miscellaneous Life Outline

I - More decisions:
A - I need to find a focus and choose wisely.
B - Lots of opportunities, but I do not want to upset or inconvenience anyone.
C - I wish I knew more people in/aiming for/recently out of vet school.
D - I wish I knew more people that decided on a career change.


II - Signs of Spring:
A - "Hey girl, gimmie that bike."
B - More shootings
C - More dogs
D - More skin
E - Outdoor dining/coffee consumption
F - Camping trips
G - Taking down window insulation
H - Montecore birdwatching in the windowsill.
I - pre-summer dread
J - Playoffs
K - Gardening plans: this will be the summer of tomatoes and homemade raspberry zinger.


III - Notes to self:
A - Get cut-throat.
B - Neveryoumind those dreams about teeth.
C - Get a for real calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment