Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleepless

Welcome back, insomnia.

Last night I started having dreams that my teeth were falling out again. In past dreams, I would just lose a tooth or two. Last night I lost all of my bottom teeth, starting with my molars. I usually panic in these dreams and eventually wake up. Last night I stayed calm. I considered getting dental implants or dentures. I see that as a positive sign.

I have had enough of these dreams to know that they represent my anxiety over upcoming change. There are several big changes afoot. I'm predicting that I will handle them all with the same sense of calm logic as in this dream. The past few months have been filled with a combination of situations that, in the past, would have triggered an episode. I feel mentally healthy. This is a good time to start school. I am excited about life.

Thank you: Ishizuka, Daryl and Mary Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment